MD-2, Golden Sweet
- Open Top: Net Weight / box: 12 kg / 26, 40 lbs.
- 22 X U BOX: Net Weight / box: 22 Kg. / 48, 40 lbs.
Packing & shipping procedures
- The fruit is packed in resistant corrugated carton boxes, with corner backs and cardboard liners that protect the product during the transportation process.
- The boxes are placed in sanitized pallets and properly secured to be placed in 40`Reefer Containers set up at 7°C, after receiving pre cooling in our top of the line cold storage rooms.
- Each container is dispatched with a minimum of 2 thermographs, to record proper temperature throughout the entire route, and is sealed with satellite locks, allowing us to monitor the unit until it reaches Guayaquil port.
- We work with an external Surveyor company which sends an inspector for every shipment.